Leadership MBA—Offered 100% Online
Becoming a great business leader requires a variety of skills. First there's the technical side of business that involves gaining and applying knowledge and expertise from a range of business concepts and disciplines. But effective leadership often requires more—the ability to create and cast strategic vision, as well as the ability to inspire and empower others to higher performance and outcomes, personally and professionally.
To specifically address these demands in leadership, ORU created the Leadership MBA (LMBA).
This cutting-edge online program emphasizes and integrates the two critical components of outstanding business leadership: the technical business knowledge of the traditional MBA degree and the skill set of the visionary leader.
The LMBA Degree is:
- Tailored to business professionals who desire to advance their leadership skills from a Christian perspective.
- Offered 100% online so you can pursue your program from anywhere in the world-with the flexibility to study any time night or day.
- Built on a cohort model in which students progress through the program together as a class. This highly interactive approach builds strong ties between fellow cohort members. The cohort works together as a team to elevate the learning and performance experience beyond what could be accomplished individually.
- Designed to utilize summer as a full-semester session and to finish more quickly.
- Ideal for students who wish to receive an emphasis on organizational oversight, relational and visionary aspects leadership.
Here are a few of the companies and organizations where ORU business graduates have found employment:
- Frito Lay
- Teach for America
- The Williams Company
- Society of Exploration and Geophysicists
- Cardone Industries
- United Nations
- Hoffman LaRouche
- Noah Ministries
- United Nations
- Edward Jones
- Nielson Company
- Gallup Corporation
- Pricewaterhouse Cooper
- Government of El Salvador
- Atlas Pipeline Mid-Continent
- Sam M. Walton College of Business
- Salvation Army
- Seinweig Shipping Company
- Oklahoma Wesleyan University
- Ernst & Young