Adjunct Instructor of Applied Saxophone
The Adjunct Instructor position will teach applied saxophone to undergraduate majors and non-majors.
- Teach applied saxophone to undergraduate majors and non-majors
- Direct the Saxophone Ensemble and possibly coach woodwind ensembles as needed
- Perform in solo and/or joint faculty recitals
- Actively recruit and serve as a clinician in local and regional high schools and music events
- Attend department meetings as needed
- Master's Degree in Music with extensive experience as a performer and educator on saxophone required
- Proven track record of teaching at the collegiate level
- Understanding of instrumental pedagogy
1. Complete the ORU online faculty application.
2. Please provide transcripts from all Colleges or Universities listed on your and application.
3. Please provide three letters of recommendation.
John Jenkins, Chair
ORU is committed to the integration of faith and learning through an education that empowers the whole person: spiritually alive, intellectually alert, physically disciplined, socially adept, and professionally competent.