Alumni ID Cards
Local Access Card
The Alumni Access Card opens several ORU resources to alumni (former students with 12 or more ORU credit hours) and their families, allowing access to the Aerobics Center, the library, and the Prayer Tower's Prayer Room. The card's annual fee is $25 for alumni and $35 for alumni spouses.
To obtain or renew your Alumni Access Card, please go to the Eagle Card Center on LRC 3--located just inside the main entrance on the right side.
AEROBICS CENTER: Alumni who use the Aerobics Center should be aware of changes in locker rental prices. As of January 2015, Aerobics Center locker rental prices were revised as follows for all faculty, staff, students, and alumni:
Half-Size Locker: $10/semester
Full-Size Locker: $20/semester
Renewal dates for locker rental for each semester are:
Spring: January 10
Summer: May 5
Fall: August 15
Daily Use Lockers are available at no charge. Locks are available to rent at the AC Front Desk for 25 cents.
LIBRARY: With the Alumni Access Card, alumni are able to access all of the library's online resources (while on campus), as well as check out books from the circulating collection. The license agreements with ORU's database vendors require ORU to limit remote database access to currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff. However, alumni and guests may request a temporary login for one-time use only in the library at the Reference Desk.
Renewal Period & Rates
- February 1, 2017 - July 31, 2017 $15.00 for the alum, $25 for a spouse
- August 1, 2016 - July 31, 2017 $25.00 for the alum, $35 for a spouse
If you are an alumnus or the spouse of an alumnus and you are getting an access card for the first time, please bring one (1) of the following valid photo IDs to the Eagle Card Center on LRC 3 to obtain your new card:
- State issued driver's license
- State issued photo ID card
- Military ID
If you are the spouse of an alumnus, your spouse must be with you when you come to get your ID.
You may renew your card online or in person.
- Pay online by credit card:
- Pay by cash:
Please come to the Eagle Card Center on LRC 3. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday (excluding holidays).
Remember: Although we'd love for you to stop in for a visit, you don't have to come to the Alumni/Parent Relations office on the 2nd floor of the Hammer Center in order to obtain or renew your Alumni Access Card. Just head to the Eagle Card Center on LRC 3!
- Questions for Alumni Relations? Call 918.495.6610 or visit ORU Alumni Relations website
- Questions for the Eagle Card Center? Call 918.495.7256 or visit ORU Eagle Card Center website
- Questions for the Aerobics Center? Call 918.495.6059 or visit ORU Aerobics Center website
- Questions for the Library? Call 918.495.6887 or visit ORU Library website
- Questions for the Prayer Tower? Call 918.495.7910 or 918.495.6807