On-Campus Advantage Courses
High school juniors and seniors can experience college classes by attending 100 or 200 level courses on Oral Roberts University’s Tulsa campus:
- Face-to-face learning environment means students can be a part of ORU’s campus life and directly interact with college professors and classmates.
- Each course is 15 weeks long including midterms and final exams.
- Courses are fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and will transfer to other institutions of higher learning.
- Courses are taught by an ORU faculty member through a Christian worldview.
- Students earn college credit at a discounted rate compared to after high school graduation.