Quantitative Business Administration
Bachelor of Science Degree
Bold and astute business leaders are in demand in today’s complex and volatile economy. The College of Business at ORU combines a cutting edge business education with a biblical worldview.
Quantitative business administration majors like numbers, mathematics, statistics and the more quantitative side of business. They have a heart for success and want to see it measured when possible. Many will also have a heart for the people and leadership side of business. The major requires a minor in a quantitative field. The quantitative business administration major is very productive, likes to see results, and as such are highly valued in 21st century business and ministry worlds.
What Do You Have to Look Forward To?
With a degree in quantitative business administration you can gain access to the following careers or career fields:
- Investment Banking
- Supply Chain Management
- Transportation Management
- Stock and Economic Analysis
- Operations Research
- Long Range and Short Range Planning
- Market Research
- Top Graduate Schools
Course Offerings Include:
- Calculus I and Calculus II
- History of Quantitative Thought
- Quantitative Analysis
- Elementary Statistics or Probability and Statistics
- Financial Management
- Principles of Accounting I and II
- Principles of Economics I and II
- Strategic Management
- Intermediate Accounting, Managerial Cost Accounting or Advanced Financial Management
A concentration in entrepreneurship can be obtained in each program.
College of Business