New Student Orientation Schedule
August 13-15, 2018
Golden Eagle New Student Orientation is mandatory for all new students.
day 1: Monday, August 13
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.: Move-In/Check-In/Registration - Armand Hammer Alumni Student Center
Golden Eagle Orientation check-in for the 2018 fall semester will begin at 8:00 a.m. and will go to 5:00 p.m. Enter in through University Blvd or the Praying Hands off of Lewis (campus map). You will receive a gold parking pass for lower lot (G-lot). Proceed to the Armand Hammer Alumni Student Center (Building V) to receive your key to your new home! Our student leaders and staff will be ready to serve you!
For a full schedule click HERE!
Your top priorities for Check-In Day are:
1) Check-In at the Hammer Center!
2) Download the Student Life App here!
3) Are you registered?
- Handle all Financial Aid
- Receive your ORU I.D. and Fitbit
- Receive your Campus Post Office Number
- Receive your Parking Permit
- Receive your Class Schedule
- Turn in Immunization Records to Student Health
4) Residential students: meet your floor leadership at Community Meeting at 6:15pm on your respective floor.
5) Celebrate with us at the Welcome Home Service located in Christ's Chapel at 7:00pm (business casual attire recommended).
6) Have fun and meet new people!
If you have any questions concerning anything listed above please email firstname.lastname@example.org.