x
Request More Information
High-Performance Power: ORU Training Students In Supercomputing
  • Excellence, News - May 22, 2018 | Posted by Adam Palmer

Thanks to Professor Stephen Wheat and the forward-thinking College of Science and Engineering, ORU is gearing up to train students in the applied science of supercomputing.MORE >>

ORU Ranked Among the Best
  • Ranking, News - May 21, 2018 | Posted by Stephanie Hill

ORU recognized by a variety of agencies that rank higher education.MORE >>

Credit Where Credit Is Due: College of Business Re-Accredited for Ten-Year Term
  • Excellence, News - May 17, 2018 | Posted by Adam Palmer

After a lengthy and comprehensive process that took several months, the ORU College of Business was just re-accredited for a new ten-year term by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs.MORE >>

Love Language: Education Student Immerses Herself In Classroom
  • Excellence, News - May 15, 2018 | Posted by Adam Palmer

When Yabing Chen came to America from her native China, she planned on earning a degree in petroleum engineering, but God had other plans.MORE >>

Four Life-Changing Weeks: ORU's College of Nursing Continues Healing Efforts Abroad
  • Excellence, News - May 10, 2018 | Posted by Adam Palmer

Every January for the last seven years, select ORU nursing students have traveled to the African nation of Ghana to fulfill their clinicals on international ground. It's a trip that has come to mean so much to the Anna Vaughn College of Nursing.MORE >>

ORU Hosts Technology Workshops
  • News - May 08, 2018 | Posted by Stephanie Hill

Learn about Blockchain, AVR, and moreMORE >>

ORU's New Executive Director of Church & Educational Partnerships
  • News - May 08, 2018 | Posted by Stephanie Hill

Charles Scott assumes this new role at ORUMORE >>

Empowered To Lead: Examining A New Generation Of Spirit-Empowered Leaders
  • Excellence, News - May 08, 2018 | Posted by Adam Palmer

The cover feature from the Spring 2018 issue of "Excellence," ORU's magazine.MORE >>

2018 Commencement
  • News - May 05, 2018 | Posted by Stephanie Hill

Over 700 students receive their degreesMORE >>

The Growing Rate: ORU Grads Now 97% Employed
  • Excellence, News - May 03, 2018 | Posted by Adam Palmer

After an exhaustive survey, only 3% of ORU's 2017 graduates are still seeking employment. The remaining 97% are either employed or continuing their education in some way.MORE >>