ORU Adds Online Leadership MBA Degree Program
According to a corporate recruiter survey completed by the Graduate Management Admission Council, annual earnings for new MBA graduates are significantly higher, on average, than the salaries of bachelor degree-holders. To meet the demand of professional degree seekers, Oral Roberts University has added a new, fully online Leadership MBA (LMBA).
The cutting-edge online program integrates two critical components of business – technical knowledge and effective leadership techniques. Together these concepts form a comprehensive degree program that brings the high-value of an MBA and pairs it with the knowledge of how to create and cast a strategic vision while inspiring and empowering others to fulfill performance outcomes.
“The new LMBA degree program is a convenient way for business professionals to advance their careers,” said Interim Dean for the ORU College of Business Marshal Wright. “Whether preparing for career advancement, doctoral work, or starting their own business, graduates will be equipped for success in any number of careers and leadership positions.”
Program highlights include the following:
- Tailored toward adult professionals wanting to advance their careers.
- Entirely online so students can get their degree without having to relocate.
- Flexible, allowing students to complete classwork at their convenience.
- Built on a cohort model where students can create strong relationships with peers and faculty.
- Designed to utilize summer as a full semester session, enabling students to finish more quickly while taking lighter loads.
- Structured to encourage biblically-based, Spirit-empowered understandings of business leadership.
Graduates will gain extensive expertise across a wide range of business disciplines and leave prepared for a fulfilling career.
For additional information about the ORU LMBA degree program, visit http://www.oru.edu/academics/cob/graduate_program/leadership_mba.php.