Tips for Using Web Reserve Forms
Microsoft Word Documents (".doc" files)
- Netscape users, click on the link, then choose "Save File..." Internet Explorer users, right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As..."
- Save the file to your documents directory, typically c:\program files\Microsoft Office\.
- Run Word.
- Choose New... from the file menu (do not use the New File button).
- Double-click on the document that you saved.
- Fill in applicable fields; save your work often.
Adobe Acrobat (".pdf" files)
- This form requires the Acrobat Reader software. You may download a free copy of the Acrobat Reader from Adobe
- Print a copy of the Reserve Request Form.
- Fill in the information on the form by typing or printing it.
- Photocopy for your records and send the original to the library with the item to be placed on reserve.
- It is not possible to fill in the data on the pdf file. If you wish to keep your data electronically, it is recommended that you use the Word document files instead.