- Persons not affiliated with Oral Roberts University who need short term access to journals or reference materials for information on a specific topic may apply for a Library Guest Pass.
- Extended pass privileges of 1 week to 1 semester duration may be granted to persons who are writing a thesis or dissertation for another institution's degree program, or other serious research.
- All applications for guest passes must be made in person during office hours, Monday-Friday
8:30 am - 4:00 pm at the office of the Dean of the University Library. Applications
must be accompanied by a current, valid photo ID. Applicants should call ahead for an appointment (918-495-6723) .
Note: Off-campus access to the ORU Library’s electronic resources is restricted to ORU students, faculty and staff, in accordance with the licensing agreements the library has signed with each online provider.
Applicants for a pass must supply the following information:
- Current address and phone number
- Institution of current enrollment or business affiliation
- Topic of research
- A guest pass gives permission to use ORU Library materials within the Library. Checkout privileges are not granted .
- Passes are not issued for the purpose of general study or reading.
- ORU Alumni who have a current alumni ID card do not need a guest pass. Alumni without an alumni ID may apply for a Library Guest Pass.
- For more information regarding guest passes please contact the office of the Dean of the University Library (918) 495-6723.