Ask a Librarian
Librarians are available for help and advice on research and access to library resources and services.
(Questions will be answered within one business day)
See: Library Hours
* Librarians are available during the following Summer hours to answer your questions:
SEE: LIBRARY FAQS FOR ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
MORE HELP IS AVAILABLE ON THE ORU LIBRARY WEB PAGE
- To find materials in the library (including eBooks): Search the ORU Library Catalog
- For more help finding books, see: How to Find BOOKS
- To search for a periodical (journal or magazine) by title: Search the Publication Finder
- For more help finding periodicals, see: How to Find PERIODICAL TITLES
- To access online databases, see: Database List
- To learn to find a periodical article on your topic, see: How to Find ARTICLES
- To access online resources (databases, eBooks, etc.) from off campus, see: Access ORU Electronic Resources
- For online sources of facts and statistics, see: Facts and Statistics Online
- For recommended sources on a variety of topics, see: Library Guides
- To contact a librarian, see: Library Staff Directory
If you are a Distance Learner (living an hour or more from campus), information on library services specifically for you is available on the Distance Learner Services web page.
Head Reference Librarian
Last updated: June 15, 2016