Cost of Education
Graduate School of Business
Apply Early for Financial Aid
Using the information from your IRS tax forms, complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. FAFSA application are completed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to list Oral Roberts University school code number 003985 on the FAFSA.
Graduate Stafford or PLUS loans can be awarded only after the Financial Aid Office receives the results of your FAFSA and you are fully accepted and enrolled in the Graduate Theology program. Some ORU institutional grants also require FAFSA results. Upon completion, your loans will be available for review on the ORU Vision website at https://vision.oru.edu.
Complete your Financial Aid File
To complete your financial aid file on Vision, you will need to:
- accept your awards
- complete your Federal Stafford Entrance Interview
- submit your Stafford Master Promissory Note online
Other required documents may be requested on Vision and will need to be completed and returned to the Financial Aid Office. Please note that your financial aid file must be complete to continue with the registration process through Student Accounts.
The following 2015-2016 estimated budget for the Graduate School of Business is based on 18 credit hours for the academic year (9 credits each semester), for the Traditional MBA program only:
|Direct Costs||Per Semester||Masters Program per Year|
|Books & Supplies||924||1,848|
|Total Direct Costs||$7,177||$14,354|
|Room & Board||$5,384||$10,348|
|Total Indirect Costs||$ 7,201||$13,982|
|Tuition/ Fees for Traditional MBA Program||Online Tuition/ LMBA Programs|
|Tuition*||$645/graduate credit hour||$349/graduate credit hour|
|Full-Time Fees*||$448 general fee/semester||$409 general fee/semester|
|Part-Time Fees*||$249 general fee/semester||$234 general fee/semester|
*Tuition and fees subject to change every academic year; Full-time is considered 9 credit hours/semester
Any required leveling courses are charged at a rate of $998 per credit hour. Students enrolled in less than full-time or who enroll in only Internet courses will have direct costs, such as tuition and fees, adjusted to reflect the student's enrollment. Students enrolled in less than 4.5 hours are not eligible to receive Financial Aid for that semester. The above budges are estimates and do not include charges, lender origination fees, and fees related to specific classes or circumstances. Personal health insurance is required for all full-time students. Please consult with the Student Service Group for details.
- Students should maintain reserve funds to pay for unexpected costs such as car repairs, medical or dental needs, as well as other unplanned expenses.
- Students should come financially prepared with at least 3 months of living expenses to allow for any federal processing or disbursement delays. All institutional charges (tuition, fees, etc.) will be deducted from your federal funds before excess money for living expenses can be refunded to the student.
- Students may wish to enroll in the Tuition Management Systems (TMS) which allows students to pay education expenses over a period of months.
How TMS works:
- Education expenses for the academic year are totaled (note: books and/or other materials may not be included in the TMS plan).
- All deductions (such as scholarships, loans, grants, etc.) are subtracted from the education expenses/charges.
- Total Amount (TMS Contract Amount) = total expenses - total deductions
- TMS Contract Amount is divided by the number of months in the plan
How to enroll:
- Be sure to let TMS know you are an ORU student.
- Give TMS the total expenses that your ORU enrollment counselor has given you for the semester. TMS will divide the total amount due by the amount of payments in the plan.
- Once you are enrolled with TMS, call the Student Accounts offices at 918.495.7401 and give your TMS account number. They will verify that you have made the first month's payment and validate you if all other steps to complete validation have been fulfilled.
Other TMS Information:
- The annual budge can be found by doubling the fall budgeted cost and then dividing by nine in order to get the monthly figure due.
- TMS will post a $55 late fee to your account if your payment is not received on the first of each month.
- A monthly statement will be sent to you after each payment.
- After enrolling in TMS, all further correspondence regarding TMS must take place directly with their offices by contacting them at: 1.800.722.4867 or www.afford.com.
You may also correspond with TMS at:
Tuition Management Systems
Payment Processing Center
PO Box 0169
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0169