Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS UNTIL JUNE 1, 2019.
- Full Time
Responsible for key operational duties within the Development / Planned Giving area contributing to overall department fundraising and donor development goals. Assists with planned giving, prospect research, initiating and reporting on financial and activity information and implementation and execution of all development related tasks.
- Assists with Planned Giving operational tasks including management of planned giving files, Gift Wrap files; tracking/recording Donor communication (email/phone/mail) for planned giving; assist with preparation of planned giving documents.
- Assists with all levels of non-liquid gift tasks including donor communication, document preparation, information research, and reporting.
- Assist with the pre and post financial tracking information for certain events and or solicitation activities associated with the development department. May include but not limited to working with outside vendors or ORU departments.
- Creates and maintains accuracy of institutional tracking information in coordination with IT, Contribution Accounting and Finance.
- Updates and maintains Banner database with development information such as caseload assignments, Giving societies, demographics information and other development associated information.
- Provides batch donor screenings and other research items including research on individual donors, corporations, and charities.
- Conducts internet searches for the purpose of: Tracking alumni related information; Acquiring Annual Reports in relation to specific companies and/or other schools; and finding correct addresses and telephone numbers.
- Compiles constituent mailing and contact lists and reports as requested.
- Duplicate list: Reviews all records searching for duplicate records and if found, transfers the record into one correct record. May be done every month or two.
- Attends department meetings and events, all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Associates degree in business, finance or computer related field preferred or job related experience commensurate to education is acceptable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite, and ability to quickly learn multiple systems.
- Excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented, ability to work well under stress, have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Position requires accuracy of data entry, critical thinking skills and computer savviness; ability to be proactive, think outside the box, collaborate with team members.
- Requires a high level of confidentiality of information, to include compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy and its procedures.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS will include but not be limited to: sitting, standing, walking, bending, reaching, repetitive motion, twisting of upper body, and manual dexterity for use of office machines/equipment. Vision requirements are: near, far, depth perception, and the ability to bring objects into sharp focus. Must be able to hear clearly and distinctly.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.
Error messages will appear here.