Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS UNTIL JUNE 1, 2019.
- Full Time
Primary contact for administration, faculty and staff for graduate schools and online and lifelong department.
- Primary contact for administration, faculty and staff for graduate schools and online and lifelong department concerning academic policy.
- Updates course schedules for graduate and online and lifelong programs.
- Primary contact for Curriculum Change Proposals (CCP) and updating of University Catalog to reflect changes contained in CCPs. Coordinates with deans and department chairs on accuracy of CCPs.
- Creates new course sections for classes in the graduate schools and online and lifelong learning department as requested.
- Reviews academic progress of students in graduate and online and lifelong learning programs after each academic year. Consults with respective chairs and dean concerning students needing to be placed on academic probation and suspension. Updates Banner system with students current academic standing and communicates with students concerning their academic standing.
- Performs graduation and final degree audits for graduate students. Communicates with students concerning graduation deficiencies.
- Primary contact for former students who have not been enrolled within the past four years wanting to complete their degree. Reviews academic records to determine outstanding requirements and presents options for completing their degree.
- Troubleshoot enrollment issues for student in the graduate and online and lifelong learning programs.
- Reviews HPE progress on all residential undergraduate students at the end of each semester. Updates and maintains Banner database with proper hold for each student. Communicates with student concerning deficiencies in their HPE progress.
- Completes other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree. Masters degree preferred.
- Requires minimum of three years of management and supervisory experience, preferably in higher-education. Knowledge of Ellucian Banner software preferred. Must have a basic working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Position requires crisis resolution skills, accuracy of data entry, critical thinking, strong oral and written communication skills, ability to multi-task and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality of information.
- Maintains compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy and its procedures.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS will include but not be limited to: Sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, reaching, repetitive motion, twisting of upper body, manual dexterity for operation of office machines and the ability to climb stairs. Occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs. Requires good visual and auditory skills and the ability to speak clearly.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.
Error messages will appear here.