Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS UNTIL FEBRUARY 1, 2019.
Provides individual, pre-marital and marital counseling for undergraduate and graduate students.
1. Provides individual, premarital and martial counseling for undergraduate and graduate students.
2. Provides limited mental health assessments as required.
3. Participates in student development orientation and leadership training programs.
4. Assists in staffing cases with counseling practicum and intern students.
5. Evaluates high-risk students as requested, which entails: suicide evaluation, homicide evaluation, and mental health evaluation.
6. Makes referrals of students to other mental health professions as appropriate.
7. Helps develop support groups, workshops and seminars.
8. Participates in student orientation programs.
9. Contributes written material to campus entities regarding mental health issues.
10. Participates in mental health projects sponsored by other campus based organizations.
Requires a Master's degree in a counseling related field; LPC, LMFT, or LCSW licenses or license eligible. Must be able to assess acuity level of clients to determine appropriate treatment recommendations. Experience working within an academic environment particularly within a higher educational setting preferred. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are essential. Should be able to integrate theological values and ethics within psychological paradigms. Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor in all situations to include emergencies. Christian professional and ethical behavior must be exhibited and maintained. Confidentiality of information is required.
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS to include but are not limited to: sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, twisting of upper body, and manual dexterity for operation of office machines/ equipment. Vision to include: near, far, depth perception, and visual accommodation.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.