Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS UNTIL FEBRUARY 1, 2019.
- Full Time
The Director of Student Experience provides leadership for all Student Experience and Student Association activities. Plans, implements, and provides oversight of campus activities, which include campus clubs, organizations, Student Association, and Golden Eagle New Student Orientation.
- Directs the Student Association operations to include training for the Executive Team members, oversight of budget, planning and implementing of all activities.
- Provides leadership and development for all students in Student Association.
- Provides leadership and oversight of all Student Association events and marketing, activities, Intramurals, Sports Clubs, and summer programming.
- Participates in University Committees to include the Multi-Ethnic and Intercultural Relations.
- Manages and provides oversight of the Student Life App. Serves as the administrator and coordinator of content with the App representative.
- Coordinates Sports Clubs to include managing practice, travel, and budget requests. Serves as a liaison for Sports Clubs to the University.
- Directs and organizes the Golden Eagle New Student Orientation (beginning of the fall and spring semester for new students). Oversees all paperwork, forms, budget, and training for all student leaders, as well as all logistics and set up of all orientation events. Works with University offices to ensure the success and follow-through including staff, faculty, and alumni.
- Reviews and approves flyers and posters for campus bulletin boards.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Requires at least one year related work experience.
- Leadership and experience working in a University setting preferred.
- Must be computer literate with experience with Windows environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral, grammar, leadership, administrative, mathematical, multitasking, and communication skills are essential.
- Must be able to handle multi-tasks, self-motivated and maintain a professional demeanor in a busy office environment.
- Highly motivated and excellent work ethic.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to work well with students and handle heavy traffic in office. Ability to effectively explain and enforce University regulations, policies, and procedures are essential.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality of information.
- Maintains compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy and its' procedures.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS will include but not be limited to: sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, bending, stooping, twisting of upper body, manual dexterity for operation of office machines and equipment. Must have the ability to hear clearly and distinctly and vision to include near, far, color, and depth perception.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.
Error messages will appear here.