Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS UNTIL MARCH 1, 2019.
- Full Time
The Senior Institutional Research Associate - serves as the 'go-to' person for statistical analysis of a broad spectrum of institutional data. Conduct and analyze surveys and research used to support short and long-term assessment and planning goals of the University. Responsible for assessment, evaluation, and quality control of online programs.
- Work closely with the Dean of Institutional Effectiveness to produce regular reports. Analyze various data sets in order to compile periodic reports and publications.
- Complete external surveys from third party constituents. Assist with national survey administration.
- Assist in the implementation of the program review and assessment of student learning processes.
- Assist with assessment and D2L training and help desk.
- Maintain institutional research and assessment websites.
- Prepare statistical reports and data used in response to both internal and external requests.
- Prepare statistical reports and data used in response to both internal and external requests. Establish and maintain working relationships with the Colleges and departments.
- Assist with accreditation and program review functions.
- Utilize knowledge of empirical research methodology, sampling techniques, higher-order statistical analysis, and corresponding software. Use SQL for extracting information and completing reports in an Oracle environment, including Argos.
- Respond to various ad hoc requests from ORU administration and/or faculty. UDS Coordinator and liaison to Oklahoma State Regents For Higher Education staff.
- Work with the Online Department to provide necessary reporting for student success and instructor effectiveness.
- Completes other tasks as assigned.
- Master's Degree in quantitative or technical field.
- Meets the university "mission fit" expected of a staff member (as described in the Employee Handbook).
- Knowledge of current trends and opportunities in assessment and curriculum delivery strategies is required.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality of information.
- Maintains compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy and its procedures.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills a must.
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced and high pressured environment without supervision required. Must have the ability to effectively deal with persons from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times regarding student and faculty records and internally sensitive information. Attention to details is required. Must have the ability to see the organization as a whole, and to see the relationship to and interdependence of the IR Office and other departments. Must be able to conduct activities so that complaints are minimal. Be able to interact positively with concerns of faculty, staff, and students so that office efficiency is not impaired.
- Requires occasional travel.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS will include but not be limited to sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, twisting of upper body, and manual dexterity for operation of office machines/equipment. Vision to include: near, far, visual accommodation, color, and depth perception. Must be able to hear sound(s) clearly and distinctly in order to effectively receive, understand and reiterate information.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.
Error messages will appear here.