The Adjunct Instructor position will teach Music Production courses which focus on creating, editing and performing alongside multi-track recordings and software instruments with Ableton Live 10, as well as the associated hardware.
- Teach Music Production courses which focus on creating, editing, and performing alongside multi-track recordings and software instruments with Ableton Live 10, as well as the associated hardware.
- Teach MainStage3 and ProPresenter and their uses in a live setting.
- Possibly teach Applied Digital Audio Workstation (ProTools and Logic, specifically)
- Be available for department meetings as needed.
- Master's Degree preferred; Bachelor's degree with extensive professional experience considered
- Extensive experience with software such as Ableton Live 10, MainStage 3, and ProPresenter, as well as their corresponding hardware
- Proven record of successful teaching and implementation of aforementioned software
1. Complete the ORU online faculty application.
2. Please provide transcripts from all Colleges or Universities listed on your and application.
3. Please provide three letters of recommendation.
John Jenkins, Chair
ORU is committed to the integration of faith and learning through an education that empowers the whole person: spiritually alive, intellectually alert, physically disciplined, socially adept, and professionally competent.
Error messages will appear here.