Business Development Representative for Quest Certification Program
Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves in our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
This position is responsible for contributing to the growth of ORU Quest initiates. The Business Development Representative (BDR) will focus on generating and sustaining business opportunities for the university.
- The BDR will actively look for new clients and partners, and provide high levels of customer service for existing clients and partners.
- The BDR manages assigned course and program production projects and supports program design and promotion.
- The BDR is responsible for following up on all customer leads and generating new business through guidance by AVP of Technology & Innovation.
- The BDR will create informal and formal presentations for both staff and clients.
- Responds to inquiries and correspondence on a daily and timely basis and initiates correspondence to both clients and staff.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree.
- Requires excellent public presentation skills and experience.
- Prefers experience with TV and video production.
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills is required.
- Proven ability to understand and improve workflow systems to a customer's business structure.
- Proven ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required, including the use of standard MS Office applications.
- Ability to manage time effective, work independently, and be self-motivated.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and matched retirement savings.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS will include but not be limited to: sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, bending, stooping, twisting the upper body, as well as manual dexterity for operation of office machines and equipment. Occasional light lifting for recruitment trips equipment. Must have the ability to hear clearly and distinctly for effective communication. Vision to include: near, far, depth, and color.
Oral Roberts University is accepting applications through February 28, 2018 .
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.