Web Outcomes and Analytics Developer
Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves in our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
We are looking for an outstanding Web Outcomes & Analytics Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website, compiling, analyzing and reporting on various measurements carried out by the Digital Web Marketing Department. Data sources will be compiled through Google Analytics, SalesForce, Pardot and the Eye in the Sky Vault.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code to create website layouts/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS/JS practices.
- Automating reports and working with various dashboards to provide real-time results for specific initiatives with Key Performance Indicators as assigned in the University Adaptive Plan
- Integrate data from various back-end services, databases, new tracking technology or strategies for acquiring accurate data on audience demographics.
- Be responsible for designing, maintaining, expanding, and scaling our websites for higher ROI opportunities.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- A bachelor's degree is in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS/JS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and an aptitude for mastering emerging tools and trends.
- Proficiency with SalesForce and Pardot is preferred.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality of information.
- Maintains compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy and its procedures.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and matched retirement savings.
Oral Roberts University is accepting applications through December 1, 2017.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.