Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves in our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
Produce/Direct TV shows, video testimonials, and promotionals from concept, to writing, shooting, and editing. Create still and motion graphics/animations to be utilized within TV programs, commercials. Oversees the creation of all graphics used by staff and student producers ensuring all material follows the University Style Guide. Oversees UMP staff/student workers as needed when UMP Production Manager is not available.
- Producing - complete project from start to finish - scripting, directing, shooting, editing.
- Creating still and motion graphics for commercials/TV programs
- Crew for Shoots: Fill any positions needed for studio or location shoots. This includes: Director, CG, AD, Stage, Camera, Lighting, Audio.
- Interface with clients to assess needs for productions
- Candidates will be expected to submit a video portfolio/resume to document experience and skills are required. Please send all video portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree or "experience equivalent" in Communications, Broadcast Design, with a particular emphasis in Graphic Design for Video.
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in Broadcast Television production
- Must have good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have an eye for detail to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Software: Must be proficient with Adobe Premiere, Audition/Logic, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Word and Excel (Cinema 4D would be a nice plus but not a requirement)
- Equipment: Must be familiar with equipment to include but not limited to: Broadcast and DSLR video cameras, audio boards, microphones, studio & remote lighting gear, and the assorted cabling/interconnections between equipment. Must be a problem solver with equipment and software issues that arise from time to time. (Having technical knowledge/experience with computers and video servers would be considered a plus for this position.)
- Must be able to take an idea to completion from producing, to scripting, to directing, shooting, editing and graphic design in a professional & creative way.
- Good reading, spelling, mathematical, oral, written, grammatical, editing, creative thinking, and proofreading skills are a must.
- Must be able to maintain organization within a busy office environment.
- Must have the ability to handle the stress associated with meeting deadlines for multiple projects.
- Must have the ability to exercise diplomacy when confronted with difficult questions or situations.
Works cooperatively with a variety of personalities.
- Must accept and be openly supportive of the purposes and goals associated with Oral Roberts University.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality of information.
- Maintains compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy and its' procedures.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and matched retirement savings.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS will include but not be limited to: sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, manual dexterity for use of office machines, electronic equipment, balancing to prevent falling or erratic movement and occasional light to heavy lifting (in regards to TV Equipment). Must have the ability to hear clearly and distinctly for purposes of editing material and effective communication with students, faculty and staff both in person and through electronic means. Vision to include: near, far, ability to distinguish colors, depth perception, and the ability to bring objects into focus.
1. Complete the ORU online staff application.
2. Please submit a video portfolio/resume to document experience and skills to ORU's Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
3. Oral Roberts University is accepting applications through December 1, 2017.
Human Resources Department
Oral Roberts University
Tulsa, OK 74171