Photography Adjunct for the College of Arts & Cultural Studies
Oral Roberts university is seeking an adjunct digital photography instructor for the 2017-2018 academic year. Schedule may be flexible and studio course contact is six hours per week.
- Instruction in basic photographic procedures for using digital SLR camera using available light(camera control, ISO, white balance, etc)
- Development of supplemental curricular materials suitable for growing course offerings
- Use of Learning management system (D2L) for distributing content, administering quizzes and publishing grades (assistance available upon request)
- Equipment inventory control of university property
- Provide instruction in the printing and preparation of images for exhibition.
- MFA in Photography or related field is preferred, 18 hours of graduate study in field or related area is required.
1. Complete the ORU online faculty application
2. Please provide transcripts from all Colleges or Universities listed on your and application
3. Please provide three letters of recommendation
4. 20 images of work (via portfolio link)
5. 10 images of student work (if available) via portfolio link
(Please do not email images)
ORU is committed to the integration of faith and learning through an education that empowers the whole person: spiritually alive, intellectually alert, physically disciplined, socially adept, and professionally competent.