Post-Graduate Statistics

Class of 2013

68.4% of the Class of 2013 completed the post-graduate first destination survey. Of those surveyed, 79.5% were undergraduate students, and the remaining 20.5% were masters and doctoral students.

At 6-months post graduation, 72.6% of the Class of 2013 were placed (employed full-time, attending graduate school, or not seeking employment). The breakdown is below:

First Destination % Surveyed
Employed Full-Time 51.8%
Attending Graduate School 16.9%
Not Seeking Employment 3.9%
Still Seeking Employment 27.4%