ORU offers multiple ACT testing dates throughout the year. Each exam will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. and end around 12:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Students must arrive in the testing room by 8:30 a.m. the day of the test. The registration fee for the Residual ACT exam is $50.00.
Students taking the Residual ACT must register with the Office of Admissions prior to the testing date by clicking the link below or calling 918.495.6518. There is a 60 day waiting period in order to retake a Residual ACT.
Items that you need to be prepared to have ready will include:
- Two pencils (number 2 only). Mechanical pencils are not allowed.
- Photo ID (such as a drivers license, passport, work or school ID).
- Calculator (not required but allowable). Go to http://www.actstudent.org/faq/answers/calculator.html to make sure your calculator is an approved calculator.
For more information regarding the National Test and for assistance in test preparation and guidelines go to http://www.actstudent.org.
National Testing Dates: (Must register by contacting ACT)
- Oct. 27, 2018
- Dec. 8, 2018
- Feb. 9, 2019
- Apr. 13, 2019
- June 8, 2019 (ORU Hosting)
- July 13, 2019
Residual Testing Dates: ACT check in begins at 8:30 am
- Nov. 9, 2018
- March 29, 2019
- June 8, 2019 (National Test)