ORU offers multiple ACT testing dates throughout the year. Each exam, except for the College Weekend ACT and the National ACT, will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. and end around 12:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted. If taking the non College Weekend Residual ACT, students must arrive in the testing room by 8:30 a.m. the day of the test. The registration fee for the Residual ACT exam is $50.00.
Students taking the Residual ACT must register with the office of Student Resources prior to the testing date by clicking the link below or calling 918.495.7018 (including the College Weekend dates). There is a 60 day waiting period in order to retake a Residual ACT.
Items that you need to be prepared to have ready will include:
- Two pencils (number 2 only). Mechanical pencils are not allowed.
- Photo ID (such as a drivers license, passport, work or school ID).
- Calculator (not required but allowable). Go to http://www.actstudent.org/faq/answers/calculator.html to make sure your calculator is an approved calculator.
For more information regarding the National Test and for assistance in test preparation and guidelines go to http://www.actstudent.org.
College Weekend Dates: ACT check in begins at 12:30 pm
- November 2, 2017
- March (TBD)
National Testing Dates: (Must register by contacting ACT)
- September 10, 2016
- October 22, 2016
- December 10, 2016
- February 11, 2017
- April 8, 2017
- June 10, 2017 (ORU Hosting)
Residual Testing Dates: ACT check in begins at 8:30 am
- April 7, 2017
- May 5, 2017
- July 7, 2017
- August 4, 2017
- September 1, 2017
- October 6, 2017
- November 2, 2017 (College Weekend)
- December 1, 2017
- January 5, 2018
- February 2, 2018