- LCM students must meet ORU’s minimum academic and admissions requirements to be considered for admission.
- Students may transfer credit hours into Business Administration degree at ORU. Transferable credits are determined by the course matrix.
- Only courses with a grade of “C” or better will transfer. Remedial and developmental courses will not transfer.
- LCM may apply for admission into one of ORU’s graduate programs upon successfully completing an ORU graduate degree.
- Adult learners may receive up to 30 hours of credit for knowledge gained through non-college courses, on-the-job training, or personal studies.