REGISTRATION FOR ORU SWIM LESSONS 2018 is open!
PROGRAM DIRECTOR: dENISE WESTFALL
DAYTIME SESSIONS: (MONDAY - FRIDAY)
1. May 28 - June 8 Waiting List
2. June 11 - June 22 Waiting List
3. June 25 - July 6 Waiting List
EVENING SESSION: (MONDAY - THURSDAY)
4. June 4 - June 14 Waiting List
CURRENTLY ALL CLASSES ARE FULL FOR THE 2018 SWIM LESSONS. PLEASE EMAIL THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR TO BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST.
Daytime session: $65.00/participant
Evening session: $70.00/participant
Class Ages: Two-year-olds through Adults. Students are grouped by age and ability. Five students per teacher. Beginner through advanced swimmer and competitive stroke available. Great lessons for teens! Fitness, stroke development, exercise and safety! Inquire about private and adult classes. For parking and location of the Kenneth H. Cooper Aerobics Center, please see our Campus Map.
1. MUST ENROLL BY EMAIL: Denise Westfall: email@example.com This is the only way to ensure your spot in swim lessons! Please email swimmers name and age. Denise will confirm session availability and enrollment in a session and class.
2. Only after you have received a confirmation email from the program director about your session dates and class time, click the "Complete Registration" button below to fill out the participation waiver and submit payment - must be completed at least two weeks prior to your session start date.
PAYMENTS MADE WITHOUT PRIOR ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION FROM DENISE WILL BE REFUNDED AND WILL NOT SECURE YOUR SPOT IN SWIM LESSONS
Due to the nature of our program, ORU cannot issue refunds after session start or make-up days for missed or canceled classes. If unable to attend your session, refunds must be requested two weeks prior to your session start date.