registration is now open for oru swimming lessons 2017!
program director: Denise Westfall
Daytime Sessions: (Monday - Friday)
1. May 29 - June 9 Session Full
2. June 12 - June 23 Session Full
3. June 26 - July 7
- 8:55 a.m. - 9:35 a.m.
- 9:35 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
- 10:15 a.m. - 10:55 a.m.
- 10:55 a.m. - 11:35 a.m.
- 11:35 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- 12:15 p.m. - 12:55 p.m.
Evening Sessions: (Monday - Thursday)
4. June 5 - June 15 Session Full
$65.00 for Daytime Sessions
$70.00 for Evening Sessions
Students are grouped by age and ability. Five students per teacher. Beginner thru Advanced Swimmer, and Competitive Stroke. Great Lessons for Teens! Fitness, stroke development, exercise, safety! Inquire about Private and Adult Classes.
For Aerobics Center Pool location, please see our Campus Map.
- MUST ENROLL BY EMAIL: Denise Westfall: firstname.lastname@example.org This is the only way to secure your spot in swim lessons.
- Only after you have received a confirmation email from the program director about your session and class time, click the "Complete Registration" button below to fill out the participation waiver and submit payment - must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to your session start date.
Due to the nature of our program, ORU cannot issue refunds or make-up days for missed or canceled classes. If unable to attend your session, refunds must be requested 2 weeks prior to your session start date.