Seminary Days Online Registration
Thank you for registering for ORU Seminary Day experience! You should receive an email confirming your registration within 48 hours. The Graduate School of Theology and Ministry faculty and staff are excited about your visit and are looking forward to meeting you. During your visit you will have the opportunity to:
- Sit in on graduate theology classes
- Attend chapel (Wednesday or Friday 10:50 a.m.)
- Meet with Deans, faculty, current students and local alumni
- Tour the campus and prayer tower
- Attend advisory sessions regarding admissions, academics and financial aid
- Receive information about local apartments
Overnight visits that include free housing at the Crowne Plaza are reserved for our non-local guests who are first-time attendees and are:
- Current students (Junior/Senior) at a regionally accredited university
- Persons who hold a degree from a regionally (or ABHE) accredited university/college
- Graduate students considering transfer from a regionally accredited institution
The Crowne Plaza is located at 7902 South Lewis Avenue, directly across from the ORU campus. Please note, your room will be reserved under the Graduate Theology name and may not be listed under your name until a few days prior to your visit. The Crowne Plaza requires guests to establish credit for incidental charges (phone use, room service, etc.) with either a credit card imprint or a $50.00 refundable cash deposit. Graduate Theology Seminary Day guests are responsible for all personal charges. If you would like to take advantage of the $89.00 Graduate Theology Seminary Day room rate for an additional night, this charge + tax will be added to your bill.
Registration fees for overnight Seminary Day visits are $35.00 nonrefundable and due prior to your arrival on campus. If you are scheduling an overnight visit, click the link below to pay on our secure online payment site or you may pay by phone using your credit/debit card by calling 918.495.6618 or 800.643.7679.
We look forward to seeing you at ORU!