Graduate Business Visit
When you visit Oral Roberts University, you’ll discover how a master’s level degree from ORU’s Graduate School of Business will set you apart and equip you for success! From exploring ORU’s beautiful 263-acre campus to meeting our inspired, experienced faculty members, you can easily personalize and design your own visit day by choosing one or all of the following:
- Sit in on one of our graduate business classes (based on availability).
- Experience chapel with the ORU community (Wednesday or Friday at 11:00 a.m. during the semester).
- Meet deans, faculty and current students to preview our distinguished and diverse community.
- Enjoy a guided tour across ORU’s beautiful 263-acre campus, which includes seeing the ONEOK Executive Boardroom (aka the ONEOK Shark Tank).
- Attend advisory sessions where you'll learn about admissions, academics and financial aid.
- Receive useful information about local apartments.
Overnight visits are available for $35 and include one evening of complementary housing and meals.
At ORU, It's YOUR visit, so we'll do it YOUR way! We are looking forward to meeting you!