Thank you for helping us to impact our students. You are the heart and soul of this program and we appreciate your involvement. Please remember the following:
- The RA is ultimately in charge of the wing.
- The RA has additional responsibilities and a busy schedule. The students are students. They usually have a lot of homework, as well as exams and other special projects to complete.
- Students are involved in lots of other campus activities, such as intramurals, workstudy, student government, student publications, etc.
- If you plan an event and the whole wing doesn't show up, don't take it personally. It's rare to have 100% participation at any event. Eventually, you'll have a chance to socialize and fellowship with everyone on the wing.
- If you want to bring food to a hall meeting, call the RA a few days in advance and make sure it's okay. You will want to bring the food on a night when they don't already plan to have refreshments.
- Please leave all food and gifts at the front desk with the wing's name clearly marked on the packaging.
- Utilize the campus CPO boxes to send birthday cards, Christmas cards, etc.