Note: to apply as a Transfer Student, you must have 15 or more college credit hours from a regionally accredited or recognized post-secondary institution since completing high school.
1. Complete the Application
- Apply online ($35 application fee is waived when application is completed online).
- Download the application.
- Request an application be sent to you.
2. Submit the $35 Application fee
Note: Fee is waived when application is completed online.
When downloading the application or completing the paper application, you must submit a $35 Application Fee. Select one of these three payment options:
- Pay online.
- Pay with a debit or credit card over the phone by calling 800.678.8876 x1.
- Mail your check or money order to our Undergraduate Admissions Office, 7777 S. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74171. Note "Application Fee" and student's name on the memo line.
3. Request your transcripts
Transfer students must have official transcripts sent from every post-secondary institution
they've attended, including colleges, universities, professional and technical schools.
If it is in your hands at any time, it is considered unofficial.
Please request official transcripts to be directly sent from each institution you have attended during college (both accredited and non-accredited) to the ORU Admissions Office, 7777 S. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74171. Please also submit high school transcripts if you fall into any of the following categories:
- You have not completed 24 credits at a college since graduating from high school.
- You are transferring from a Bible school to ORU.
- You are transferring from a school that has an articulation agreement with ORU.
International Transfer Students: please click here for additional instructions.
4. Request your test score(s)
Students who have completed 15 credits or more at an accredited college or university after high school graduation do not have to submit an ACT or SAT score.
All international students must prove they have sufficient knowledge of the English language before they can be admitted. Any international student whose primary language is not English must submit one of the following:
- ACT score
- SAT score
- TOEFL score
5. Pay Your $200 Enrollment Fee
Once accepted, the $200 enrollment fee will reserve your spot and scholarships. Students may pay the fee upon acceptance to the University with one of the following options:
- Pay online. Login and select the eDeposits tab.
- Pay with a debit or credit card over the phone by calling 800.678.8867 x1.
- Mail your check or money order to Undergraduate Admissions, 7777 S. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74171. Note "Enrollment Fee" and student's name on the memo line.
The fee is fully refundable if requested in writing by May 1st prior to enrollment in the fall semester or November 1st prior to enrollment in the spring semester.
6. Immunization Records
Please submit a copy of your immunizations.
Click here to submit any questions regarding our immunization policy.
7. Student Insurance
All students must carry health insurance while attending ORU. You can choose a private carrier of your choice.