FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION FILE FOR RE-ADMISSION TO ORAL ROBERTS UNIVERSITY
STEP 1 – APPLY
Submit an application for admission. You may submit the application the following ways:
If you have any questions, connect with an Enrollment Counselor at email@example.com or 918.495.6518.
STEP 2 – Submit the $35 Application fee
You may pay with a debit or credit card with one of the following methods:
- Over the phone by calling 918.495.6518.
- Securely Online by clicking here.
- Mail your check or money order to our ORU Admissions, 7777 S. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74171.
STEP 3 – OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
Official transcripts must be received directly from all colleges and universities attended in their original sealed envelopes. This also includes all technology and unaccredited schools. Bible college and vocational/technology schools are generally not considered regionally accredited institutions.
Have your school counselor send ORU your academic transcript(s) using one of these methods:
- Click here to complete ORU's Transcript Request Form which will prompt your school counselor to send documents electronically and securely.
- Let your school counselor know that they can send documents electronically through one of these platforms: SendEDU, Parchment, eScrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse and Naviance.
- Request that documents be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request that documents be faxed to 918.495.6222.
- Request that documents be mailed to ORU Admissions, 7777 S. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74171.