Global Ministry & The Marketplace
We are a Spirit-empowered think tank. We produce scholars, teachers, chaplains and ministers who understand God the Father, the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
Recognizing the increased urgency for trained Christian leadership, the College of Theology and Ministry seeks to develop proficient Spirit-filled ministers, counselors and leaders to serve the body of Christ through traditional and non-traditional ministries. Specifically created to provide business-minded students with the knowledge and experience to work cross culturally as they seek to fulfill God's will for their lives, the Global Ministry and the Marketplace degree program prepares students for a life of ministry regardless of where they work or live.
Studies include classes in Bible, Theology, Ethics, Apologetics and Missions with a required minor in Business. Students are equipped to be creative in their calling and to have a global awareness as they gain knowledge of Biblically sound and theologically balanced ways to minister in local, global and cross-cultural contexts.
Strengths of the program include the following:
- Integrating Biblical principles and business concepts for global ministry
- Learning traditional and non-traditional ministry in the marketplace
- Developing a creative ministry for global influence
- Training in Biblically sound and theologically balanced marketplace ministry
- Preparing for local, global and cross-cultural ministry
- Semester abroad for internship
To learn more about our GMMP Internships, please visit our Missions & GMMP Internship page.
Graduates will pursue careers and work in the globalized world to:
- Church Administration
- Nonprofit leadership
- Various market place and leadership positions
For more information,
contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions Phone: 918.495.6518
Toll free: 800.678.8876
Fax Number: 918.495.6222