International Business & Ministry
Bachelor of Science Degree
Bold and astute business leaders are in demand in today’s complex and volatile economy. The College of Business at ORU combines a cutting edge business education with a biblical worldview. Our program is designed to meet a broad array of career objectives and interests.
International business and ministry majors are driven by a passion for international business and ministry. They tend to be purpose driven and seek to positively influence others. The degree prepares students to have promising careers in international businesses or ministries. Along with a solid business foundation and international business training, the degree requires a minor in theology.
What Do You Have to Look Forward To?
With a degree in international finance and ministry you can gain access to the following careers or career fields:
- Management and marketing positions in international or domestic businesses
- Business positions in domestic or international ministries and non-profit organizations
- International business analyst
Course Offerings Include:
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Analysis
- Principles of Marketing
- International Business
- International Marketing
- International Finance
- Strategic Management
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
A concentration in entrepreneurship can be obtained in each program.
College of Business