Announcing the highly-anticipated and popular degree program, the LMBA!
The LMBA is:
- Specifically tailored toward adult professionals wanting to advance in their careers.
- Entirely online so you can get your degree without having to relocate. In addition,
you can work on your classes at any time of the day, so it provides great flexibility
for you to complete the degree in light of your other responsibilities.
- Highly interactive with both your peer students and the faculty. It is not a glorified
"directed study" program where you learn in an isolated environment.
- Built on a cohort model to help build relationships and provide a support network.
In this way, everyone in your cohort works as a team, helping to lift the learning
and performance of all beyond what you could accomplish individually.
- Designed to utilize summer as a full semester session, enabling you to finish more
quickly while taking loads that are more manageable in light of all of life's other
- Structured to encourage Biblically-based, Spirit-empowered understanding and application
of Business Leadership.
The Graduate School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business
Schools and Programs (ACBSP). In that regard, the Leadership MBA (LMBA), like all
of our programs, has been designed to meet the standards for specialized accreditation
of an MBA program through ACBSP, and the mechanisms for establishing accreditation
for this program are in process.
LMBA Degree Plan Sheet
To learn more about the LMBA, contact us at (918) 495-6117 or email@example.com.
For more information,
contact the Graduate School of Business
Toll Free: 800.643.7976 x1