Putting Your Business Degree to Work
The education you receive through the ORU College of Business equips you to find a great job upon graduation. The combination of one-on-one attention from professors who are recognized for their academic excellence, and the availability of highly beneficial internships and mentoring opportunities, provide the skills you need to confidently secure a position in your field of study.
In fact, an independent study conducted by the Tulsa Metro Chamber of Commerce showed that Tulsa area businesses identified ORU graduates as the most desirable graduates to hire out of over 20 academic institutions with a presence in the greater Tulsa metropolitan area.
The College of Business (COB) has experienced a highly successful job placement rate for graduating students as indicated by the following 2015-2016 statistics:
- Of the 114 graduates seeking employment, 92.1% of COB students were employed within six months after graduation.
- The COB held 100% placement rate for students majoring in Accounting, Finance, Leadership Masters of Business Administration (LMBA) and Masters of Management.
For additional details, please review the COB Job Placement Statistics Report.
The following are a few of the companies and organizations where ORU College of Business
graduates have found employment:
- Frito Lay
- Teach for America
- The Williams Company
- Society of Exploration and Geophysicists
- Cardone Industries
- United Nations
- Hoffman LaRouche
- Noah Ministries
- United Nations
- Edward Jones
- Nielson Company
- Gallup Corporation
- Pricewaterhouse Cooper
- Government of El Salvador
- Atlas Pipeline Mid-Continent
- Sam M. Walton College of Business
- Salvation Army
- Seinweig Shipping Company
- Oklahoma Wesleyan University
- Ernst & Young